Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Thursday, June 25, 2015

June 24th, 2015 - Brasil Tem Minha Coração!!‏

Hello everyone!

 I'm still alive! It is finally my p-day and they only give us 45 minutes to write, and reading emails took up a lot of the time... so I don´t have like any time!  Sorry! 

Eu amo Brasil! Muito! This place is amazing! I love the food.  I love the people.  I love everything that I have experienced here so far!  Since I've been here we have been completely immersed into Português!  It is really weird actually writing in English, but we speak português here sempre!  It is fun because the CTM is so small so you know everyone!  Seriously, the food is amazing!  I love rice and beans so much! Good thing too because we have it everyday.  We already went out on the streets of Sao paulo to give out copies of the Book of Mormon. We have done this twice and we have one more time. We're given 4 copies and we walk on the streets and give them to people. Funnest experience ever!  Wow!  People were just coming up to us and asking us about what we are doing and they would listen to what we would have to say!  We have had so many cool experiences while doing this!  We get to pass them out on the bus and everywhere. So amazing!  We also teach 3 of our teachers everyday here at the CTM. There is a lot of teaching going on!  It is fun being companions with Sister Nielson though because we always have so much to say and teaching is really fun! Let´s see.... so much to write, but no time!  Today we got to go to the Sâo Paulo temple!  Such an amazing experience!  They actually did the session in English, which was really weird, but really nice to not have to wear headphones!  The temple is BEAUTIFUL!  The spirit was so strong there. I absolutely LOVE the temple!  I enter the campo on Tuesday.  So I probably won´t be able to write, but know that I love you all and that I am so happy in Brasil! I´ll try to write more next time! 

Sister Unbedacht de Curitiba (best compliment I got.. that I looked Brazilian.. I think the guy was being nice but it made me really happy when he said I looked like I was from Curitiba!) Tchau Tchau!

I love you all,
Sister Unbedacht

No comments:

Post a Comment