Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Monday, June 15, 2015

June 15th, 2015 - New Adventures To Come!

It's officially my last day in California... or should I say in the United States. I can't wrap my mind around it. I feel like I'm once again leaving home to go to the unknown.  I've loved my time here in California and I will cherish the memories here forever.  My flight leaves from Ontario tomorrow at 10am, and guess where I fly to first... UTAH!  I will have my first layover in Salt Lake City and then  I'll fly to Atlanta for my second layover before flying to Brazil.  GUESS WHAT?  I'll be in the Brazil MTC in Sao Paulo for 2 weeks to freshen up on my portuguese and then fly to Fortaleza. So many surprises!  Here's to the longest next 48 hours ever! haha. I am so excited! 

92 year old Sister Allred who's always happy and who I adore!

This week was a wonderful week!  We saw so many miracles! I don't have much time on the computer today, so I'll briefly explain the week.  We taught Wendy once again and she talked about "if" and "when" she gets baptized.  She LOVES what she is learning and is doing all we invite her to do.  She was sad to hear that I was leaving, but I'm so excited for her! Something so wonderful about serving others is that you come to love them so fast. I loved Wendy the first time I met her because I felt a piece of God's love for her.  Sister Lampinen and I also found a new investigator and he will be getting his family to be at the lesson this next week.  So awesome! The work here in this area is now starting to pick up (of course, right when I'm ready to leave), but I'm so happy for this place and what is to come.  The people here were so kind and have put together things for my trip to Brazil. They are just the best! 
The Palacios!  Sis. Palocios works at Disneyland.

I'm so grateful for God's love for each of us. I have felt his love for me so many times and the comfort that comes through the Holy Ghost. Continue to grow closer to Him! 

I love you all! 
Love,
Sister Unbedacht


No comments:

Post a Comment