Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Monday, October 12, 2015

October 12th, 2015 - Transfers today!!

Familia! 


Today is transfers, but I still dont know if I will be transferred or not.  We find out the day of and then we pack up the same day and trade locations.  So, you will find out next Monday if I left or not.

This past week has been great, but really hard as well.  Physically, I am so tired and it is very hot! 
I have learned that the Lord really will help missionaries physically in this work.
This week I pondered the scripture 2 Nephi 11:7.  I thought that I would start with the basics, like article 1, there is a God.  I love this scripture because it proves that God exists.  I have met people that don't believe this.  It is so sad.  As I pondered this the last week I thought of the things in my life that has shown that God exists.  I am so grateful for him.  I love him and I love His son, Jesus Christ.

I'm so grateful for Conference. I'm so happy to hear that everyone is picking scriptures to ponder. It's so important to apply these things to our lives. 
I love you all!  I'm doing well!  I'm happy in Iguatu and so happy to be a missionary!

LOVE YOU ALL!
Com amor,
Sister Unbedacht


1 comment:

  1. foi um prazer visitar a fortaleza em brazil, uma linda cidade, hoteis muito bonitos, e por tudo prestacao deservicos muito avancados

    ReplyDelete