Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Monday, October 12, 2015

October 5th, 2015 - What A Wonderful Weekend!

On our way to mission conference in Juazeiro
Wow!  My spiritual battery has been filled!  I'm so grateful for the things that happened this week.
This week we had mission conference.  It was at a place called Juazeiro, which is 3 hours away from Iguatu.  We left for there at 3 in the morning and returned 12 at night.  It was such a good day!  President Fusco spoke about how we need to be 100% obedient in all things.  He spoke about the rules of the mission and how we need to always be improving our work.  It was great preparation for General Conference.  We stayed in Juazeiro for the day to work and help  the missionaries there. I stayed with Sister Nielson!  It was so good to work with her once again.  We've both improved so much.

General Conference was amazing!  I loved EVERYTHING!  Every talk said something that I was needing!  I'm so grateful for a loving Prophet and the apostles, and I'm grateful that we have the  wonderful opportunity  to hear from them every 6 months.  I can't pick one talk that I liked more than the others.  Now that conference is over, I hope that we all will think of the things that we heard and do the things that the spirit told us to do.  Does everyone have a scripture picked out for the week? I have mine! 

I love you all so much!  I'm still in Iguatu, but transfers are the following week.  I'm hoping to stay because I know there are many people here for Sister R. Santos and I, and I hope I can stay with her for at least 1 more transfer.  I'm  praying for you all. Thank you for your support.  Never forget of the love that the Savior has for EACH of you.  He loves you.  He loves the people who are so far away from him.  He loves the sick.  He loves the poor.  He loves EVERY PERSON.  I love something that a friend shared with me a while ago.  She said that God loves each of us.  He will always love us, but he doesnt trust all of us.  Are you a person that God trusts?  I hope that he can trust me.  Do everything you can so that he will trust you and guide you to help others.  

With Much love,
Sister Unbedacht