Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Monday, November 2, 2015

November 2nd, 2015 - I Love Being A Missionary!

Hello! 

Another week sitting here at the computer lab!  Once again I don't have much time, but I will try to explain this week. This was a great week!  We are in a trio companionship, so teaching is a little different, but we are learning how to adapt to teaching with the 3 of us together. We are helping many people prepare for baptism, but I think the hardest thing for people to do is attend church and do the things that they say. We are helping them understand the importance of church and taking the sacrament. We have some people that are ready for baptism and so we will be working with them a lot this week. 

I can't explain my love for missionary work. I love that I'm a missionary. I love that I can serve the people here. I have come to love these people like they are family. They mean the world to me and I just want to help them. 

This week was Halloween. In Brasil this holiday isn't very big.. nobody celebrates it here. We decided to have a huge activity this day for the members. It turned out awesome! 

Sorry, this is all for this week!
I love you all!

Love,
Sister Unbedacht

ps. We had to be creative for our costumes.. I decided to dress up as an Elder.

No comments:

Post a Comment