Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Monday, November 30, 2015

November 30th, 2015 - I'll Be Staying In Iguatu.

Hello Family,

Happy ALMOST December! I can't believe how fast time is going out here!
This past week we had transfers and Sister Santos was transferred to Fortaleza.

I received a call from the mission home last week and I was asked to travel to Fortaleza with Sister Santos to pick up my new companion. I was also asked to be her trainer. I will continue to serve the people in Iguatu for at least another transfer along with my new companion!  My companion is from Belo Horizonte, Brasil and her name is Sister Nicoli. I'm excited to serve with her.  She is awesome!

Sister Nicoli and I had a great week as I have been showing her around and helping her adjust. I will miss Sister Santos. I absolutely loved serving with her and I know that she will remain one of my dearest friends for years to come. We had so much fun together! It's different to have a new companion, but I'm so excited to serve with Sister Nicoli. She's a hard worker and is very driven. I love it!

This week we are helping many people make the commitment to be baptized. We have been inviting everyone to be baptized and we are really helping many people progress. I'm excited to see what will happen next with my new companion.

I love you ALL!
Love,
Sister Unbedacht

ps. We now only have 40 minutes to write emails.. so my emails will be very short. Sorry!



No comments:

Post a Comment