Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Monday, December 21, 2015

December 14th, 2015 - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of Year!

The Christmas season is getting to me! I'm becoming more and more excited for this day to be here! It will be a WONDERFUL day! A lot of houses have their lights up and in our house we have the Christmas tree and our stockings! I love it! I was in the grocery store last week and I had stop and listen to what music was playing.. It was the Michael Buble Christmas Cd! I was so happy singing the songs as I walked down the aisles. It was wonderful!  I love this time of year! I love being a missionary during this time of year!

This week was full of spiritual experiences. My companion and I are focusing on asking inspired questions, and it's changing our work. When we use the spirit, we will change lives. The spirit is key in this work. 

We see so many miracles take place out here in the mission field. I would like to share a miracle that took place this past week. We are working with a woman in our area and we are trying to help her to stop smoking. She smokes about 15 cigarettes every day. She's now down to 4 and she is so happy! It has been a miracle that we have seen happen in just one week! 

One day this past week we decided to all trade areas and find new investigators. We went to the area of the Elders. It was such a cool experience because many of these people have only seen the Elders, but never Sisters so they all wanted to talk with us to see who we are. 

Sorry for another short email. We will travel to Fortaleza tonight for Christmas conference tomorrow. I'm so excited! I will update you all about it next week!

Have a wonderful time playing in the snow and watching Star Wars! Love you all!

Love,
Sister Unbedacht 

No comments:

Post a Comment