Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Monday, December 21, 2015

December 21st, 2015 - My Heart Is So Full!

Wow! I can't even express how I feel right now. I feel so loved and so happy! This morning I received the best news of my life. Rebecca and Sam, the couple that I was teaching in California were baptized this past week. When I opened the email I just started to cry and I felt a joy so great. I'm so happy for this couple! I love doing this work!

This past week was so great! We went to Fortaleza for our Christmas Devotional. We learned so much and I got to see many friends. It was so amazing! We also got to watch Kung Fu Panda! It was so cool, we related the film to our lives. It was a great moment! If we have a dream, we are in charge to make it happen. 

I want you all to read a talk this week by Elder Nelson, “What will you Choose.” Think of the things that he wrote and apply it to your life. I know it will change your life, like it has changed mine. 

I love you all and I'm so grateful for each one of you. I have felt so much support. Thank you so much! Thank you for your love! I hope that this week is a week full of service and showing our love to the Lord. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Feliz Natal! Eu amo vocês! 

Love,
Sister Unbedacht 

No comments:

Post a Comment