Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

January 25th, 2016 - I Believe In Miracles and Hard Work!

Hello family,

This week I will only talk about the miracle that happened. Sister Nicoli and I haven't had a baptism for awhile. We've been teaching and preparing many people, but they always get nervous and decide not to get baptized. This had made us very sad because we don't know what we've been doing wrong.

On Saturday, President Fusco called and said that we will baptize someone that day or on Sunday. He told us he had confidence in us and we would find someone who was prepared, and they would be baptized that weekend.

We were then directed to change our plans for the whole day and go to all the people who are progressing and call them to repent and be baptized (Like in the Book of Mormon). This is what we did. We felt like Alma and Amuleck. We have never had the spirit so strong with us and we never worked so hard.

Saturday night we had a few names, but nobody really wanted to be baptized this week. We continued with faith. We went to church in the rain and nobody that we invited was there.

After church we were more driven than ever. We went to the people that we thought were really prepared and ready for baptism, and nothing. We then thought, there is only one more option.. Isaias. Isaias goes to church every week, but he is waiting for a perfect day to be baptized. We went to his house and the Spirit spoke to him exactly what he needed to hear. He grabbed his towel and we walked to a place with water to to do the baptism, and he was baptized.

It was a miracle! I cant explain what happened, only that it was God. I love the scripture, 2 Nephi 27:23.. “I am God, and I am a God of miracles, and I will show unto the world that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever, and I work not among the children of men save it be according to their faith.”

God is a God or miracles! I love him and I am so amazed at what he did and does for me. My testimony was strengthened so much. I love you all. Remember that according to your faith, miracles HAPPEN. 

Have a wonderful week.
Love,

Sister Unbedacht 

No comments:

Post a Comment