Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

February 15, 2016 - Transfer Day!

My Dear Family and Friends,

Today I don't have much to say, but that I'm so grateful for my time here. My time has come to a close here in Iguatu. After 7 months I will leave and serve in Messejana, Fortaleza. I'm so excited to be serving in Fortaleza! 

I felt so happy that my time here in Iguatu ended with the Baptism of Diego. We have been working with him for a long time and I'm so happy that I got to see him be baptized.

The things I have learned in Iguatu are things that will stay with me forever. I love being a missionary!! These past 7 months have been some of the hardest months of my life, but I honestly can say that I have never gone to bed feeling sad or discouraged. I never thought that I would pass what I experienced, but yet these past 7 months have mold me into the person that I have been wanting to be. I have grown so much here and I'm so happy! For many years I was looking for something to fill the hole that I had in my life, a mission has filled the hole. I have come to love serving. I have come to love learning about our Savior.

I am so grateful for the people in Iguatu. They will be in my heart forever. The gospel is wonderful! Never stop living it!

I love you all and I will give a better update the next week!

With much love,

Sister Unbedacht 

No comments:

Post a Comment