Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

February 29, 2016 - It's Been A Great Week!

This week we had a huge miracle! The area I'm serving in now hasn't seen much movement for awhile and it's hard to get new investigators, but we were able to help a 13 year old girl prepare for baptism and her baptism was on Sunday! Amanda is an amazing girl! She has such a strong testimony! I love teaching her!

On Tuesday we had mission conference. It was so great! We learned a lot about loving our companions and obedience. I have learned so much about obedience here on the mission. 

On Wednesday we went to the center of Fortaleza to sign for a wedding that we will have this next week. We were so close to the beach! We just had to walk another block and I would see the beautiful ocean and sandy beach, but President Fusco said to go to the place to sign and return, so I didn't see the beach! One day! 

Yesterday in church they talked a lot about Seminary and Institute. I remember that I didn't put much importance to these two things, but I know now that when I return home I want to go to institute to help learning more! For those who have the chance.. go to seminary or institute! It really will help!

Well, that is all for this week. It was a good week and we are preparing for a very good week this week!

Love you all!

Love,

Sister Unbedacht 

No comments:

Post a Comment