Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Thursday, May 12, 2016

May, 9th, 2016 - Focusing On The Lord's Work

Family!

I don't have too much to write this week because I talked to you all yesterday. I'm doing well and I am very happy! I'm so glad that everyone at home is doing great and are happy as well! 

This last week Sister Bispo and I worked very hard! We are tired, but more excited than ever to work! I love having a companion that is very spiritual and obedient. Also, Sister Cisneros has been with us a little this week, which has been awesome because she is hilarious! 
Pictured with President Fusco and his wife.

This morning we had another mission counsel. It's a meeting with the mission president and all the leaders of the mission. We talked a lot about staying focused on the mission. Many missionaries are just thinking about home and are getting very distracted. We talked about how our missions are only for this time, so we need to work with all of our heart.

Something else that I loved is how we talked about working for Christ. We are here on the mission to work for Christ. We aren't here to work for the mission president or for our leaders, but for our Savior. We read D&C 11 and how if we have the desires to be successful and we work then we will have the success.

Serving a mission is the greatest thing I have done. My mission has helped me put my life in order and centered on Christ. 

Thank you for your support and emails! I love you all so much! 

Love,

Sister Unbedacht

No comments:

Post a Comment