Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

June 20, 2016 - I Absolutely Love Being A Missionary!

Family!

Wow! This week was full of surprises, but amazing. Transfer happened… and my companions are Sister Pasqualini and Sister ANDREWS! Our dream came true! When we arrived in the MTC together we always wanted to be companions and we always joked that we would be Sister Training Leaders together on our last transfer.. and it happened! I will finish my mission here in Alvorada. I'm so excited! 

 This week was wonderful because I saw Sister Nicoli. She will be training this transfer. I'm so happy for her.. and it's awesome because I will look after her. To finish out this week we had the baptism of Romulo, It was incredible. I absolutely love serving the Lord. I love being a missionary!

Love,

Sister Unbedacht 

No comments:

Post a Comment