Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

June 28th, 2016 - Another Wonderful Week!

Minha familia,

Sorry that I didn’t write yesterday, we were at our last mission conference with President Fusco, so we didn’t have any time. Yesterday was such an amazing day for many reasons. 1st , It was the birthday of the most amazing lady in the world. Happy birthday MOM!!! 2nd, I felt the spirit very strongly as we learned more about our Savior. 3rd, We have a new missionary with us in our house, She is from Fortaleza and will only serve with Sister Pasqualini for a month, but she will stay in our ward so we can help them. Lastly, I learned more about how to prepare for when I get home.
Sister Andrew and I

I'm feeling so grateful today for leaders in the church and the things that they teach us. I am so grateful for President Fusco and Sister Fusco and for everything they did for me here on my mission. They have become wonderful examples to me. I'm so excited to see what will happen next with President and Sister Leite. I know that they will really help this mission.

This week was a great week. We worked very hard and our worked showed by the baptism of Gabriel. I'm so grateful for all of these young men we are finding and helping because one day all of them will be serving missions helping other people come to know Christ. I don’t have the words to express how grateful I am for the people here and for the experiences I am having. I have never been so tired in my life, but I have never been so happy. I know that serving a mission has been the best thing for me because of all I have learned.

I don’t have much to write but I would like to bare my testimony of our Savior, Jesus Christ. He lives. He loves us. He suffered for each one of us and because of Him we can have eternal families and eternal happiness. He really is the son of God. He really did perform miracles. He really resurrected. He is real. He is perfect. He is my Savior and Redeemer and I love him with all my heart.

Thank you for everything family.
Have a wonderful week!
Love,

Sister Unbedacht 

No comments:

Post a Comment