Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Monday, July 18, 2016

July 11, 2016 - Today My Heart is Full of Gratitude!

Family!

Today I don’t have many words to express how I feel, I'm just so grateful for my life and for where I am. This week was an amazing week! I felt so loved by your letters and by the people here who took good care of me on my special day.

The week started off well at our mission conference with President Leite. The moment I saw him, I knew that I picked him to be my mission President for this short time. He and Sister Leite are inspired people. He talked a lot about 2 Nephi 32:3 and also about how everyday we need to ask God if we did our best during the day and if he accepts our offering. I learned so much at this conference.
Sister Nicoli 

My Birthday was amazing! My day started off with exchanges with Sister Nicoli (the sister I trained in Iguatu). I loved spending the day working with her and seeing the progress she has made since the time I had trained her. She is such a wonderful mission. I was so happy! The next day (my birthday), I received a lot of cake! Haha. It started off at our District meeting where my district surprised me with an Orange Cake. We then worked very hard during the day and at night we went to our meeting with our ward mission leader. When we arrived at his house it was dark. I walked in and some people that I absolutely love from this ward were there singing happy birthday! We ate cake and salgados. I'm so grateful! I will never forget my 21st birthday.

The week ended very well with the baptism of Taiane. I'm so grateful that I had the opportunity to be an instrument in the hands of God to help Taiane come closer to his Savior.

I have a heart full of gratitude this week. I love you all. Thank you for everything.

Love,

Sister Unbedacht

No comments:

Post a Comment