Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Monday, July 18, 2016

July 18th, 2016 - O Amor do Salvador (I Feel My Savior"s Love).

My dear family,

This week was incredible. I have felt the love of our Savior at every moment. My heart is full of gratitude and love for Jesus Christ and for the experiences I have had on my mission.

For the past few weeks I haven't had many words to say, but it's because I don't have the words to express my love for our Savior. The lyrics of a Primary song have been stuck in my head for the past few weeks, the lyrics of I feel my Saviors love...
 O amor do Salvador. Eu sinto em toda parte. E sinto seu calor. A onde quer que eu vá. O amor do Salvador. Em paz me envolve a alma. E minhas orações Eu seu que ouvirá. O amor do Salvador. È minha maior benção. Ele é meu bom pastor. Nada me faltará. O amor do Salvador. Eu quero ir repartindo servindo sou feliz. Recebe mais quem dá. Ele save que o seguirei, a vida lhe darei. Pois amo o Salvador. E sei que ele me ama.

I love our Savior. I know that he atoned for my sins. He is perfect. He lives. I know that Joseph Smith saw our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. President Thomas S. Monson has all the keys of the Priesthood and is the prophet today. This is the only church directed by Christ. This is His church. The Book of Mormon is true. It testifies of Christ in the most beautiful way. I know that we need to be exactly obedient to have happiness. This life is a test to prepare us to return and live with God once again. I know that miracles happen. I love my Heavenly Father. I love Jesus Christ, ele é lindo! 

Thank you for all your love and support. I love you all. 
Com amor,
Sister Unbedacht


No comments:

Post a Comment