Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Sister Ashlyn Brooke Unbedacht

Saturday, July 9, 2016

July 4th 2016 - Feliz 4th of July!

Familia!!!!!

FELIZ 4th of JULY!!!!! I love this day! Sister Andrews and I celebrated this day with an all you can eat churrasco at Sal e BrasaJ.

This past week was wonderful. I have never been so happy in my life. Serving with Sister Andrews has been amazing! We work so well together and we have so much fun. We also had the miracle of the baptism of Wesley, a nephew of a member.

I'm learning new things every day and I'm experiencing many things. Yesterday was such an exciting day. There is a part of our ward that is very long and so yesterday we had the first church meeting in Sabiaguaba to start a group there. I'm so grateful that I got to be a part of it. There were about 31 visitors for the first church meeting ever in this city!

Thank you for the birthday cards! I'm excited to be 21 years old! We will be having a party here in Alvorada.. a working party! Woo!

I love being a missionary. I love Jesus Christ, our Savior. I love serving him. I am so grateful to be here. Have a wonderful week!!!

Love,
Sister Unbedacht




No comments:

Post a Comment